- Wear a light foundation/ tinted moisturizer. Powder and blush at will.
- Shape and define eyebrows
- Sweep bit of golden eyeshadow all over lower lid. Then Sweep a bit deep brown eyeshadow into crease and outer v. Blend.
- Add Mascara
- Pair with a nude or favourtie pink lipstick or gloss.
Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer: Deep and Black Opal Powder: Med. Brown [not shown]
- Milani Powder Mosaics Blush: Cooper Sunshine
- NYX Powder Blush: Dusty Rose
- Black Opal e/s duo: Gold Rush [used for e/s & brows]
- Revlon Luxurious Perle e/s: Golden Cooper
- L. A. Colors PE225 e/s: Chocolate
- Loreal Voluminous Mascara: Brown/Black
- Maybelline Falsie Mascara: Very Black
- NYX Round Gloss: Apricot
- Revlon Lustrous Lipstick: Tinkled Pink 317
- Revlon Lustrous Lipgloss: Coral Reef
- As I said before and as the title states, this is a simple everyday look, therefore I did not go overboard on facial makeup. In fact I may have only used light face powder and blush.
- As for my hair; this was when I grew it out and wore it natural almost everyday. To get a simliar look; shampoo, deep-condition/treat hair with products specially designed to nourish, moisturise and protect hair. Prosucts that I like using: Elasta Q, Conditioning Shampoos, SoftnFree Gro Healthy Milk Protein and Olive Oil Hair products.
- SoftnFree Deep Conditioning Treament is especially great for unlocking my naturally tight curls and thick tangled-prone hair. When I use it, my scalp tingles with menthol and I can feel it working, my hair is silky soft and manageable, which makes it easy to wear out naturally rather than in a ponytail. This is a great product for women of colour or ladies who have a similiar hair type as mine. For daily maintainence I usually wet my hair slightly and use moisturizers to keep my hair slightly damp and loose; this keeps my hair from drying and eventually frizzing up. Anit-frizz products do not work for me.
Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect.