HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?
Welcome to makeupallies!
A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
- a yellow gold e/s [on 1/3 of lid, blend up]
- a mid green shade e/s [on the 2/3 of lid, blend and work up]
- a soft or dark brown e/s [on the outer v of lid and blend well into crease]
- a light or soft yellow/brown/white e/s [below the brow, blend out the harsh line between brow and crease]
- [Optional] for a dramatic look and thicker lashes, add liquid/shadow liner to upper lash line and blend or smudge in.
- [Optional] you can replicate this look on the lower lash line by using the same e/s with a smaller brush, a smudger, or pencil brush. add a brown or black pencil/shadow eyeliner on the waterline.
- add mascara and fill in eyebrow for a completed eye look.
- I used Iman's Cream to Powder Foundation in Clay 3, first with sponge, then blend with a brush. This gave great coverage, because I have a lot of acne scars and it did a great job of concealing that!
- I used 2 random blushes that I found, applied to the apples of cheeks, blending in and up.
- add to that a #7 soft pink gloss from the Ushas brand, or a pink, gold/bronze lip gloss from Mark, or whatever brand & or colour you prefer. And Viola, you're done!*_*!