HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Sunday, January 1, 2012

LOTD: Gray n Purple Delight

Here's a fun, casual look that I wore while running errands one weekend. A layered look with a plain white tee, and a gray throw-over with decals, designs, and the word "peace" on it. It came with the same necklace that I'm wearing. And I paired that with some gray tights, a pair of flats and deep purple-looped earrings.
I just think that it's a cute look, that also looks put together, and it was a great deal too. You get two tees that you can wear separately or together, plus a necklace. How can you beat it?! It is also a great outfit for school as well, or even a casual movie night. 
What do you think?





Hola beauty buffs!*_*! Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect. xoxo, ur makeup ally k. k.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking beautiful <3 x

http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.co.uk/

k . . . said...

@ ms. composure: Thanks you for the luv. Do come back again and comment!
xoxo,
kk

k . . . said...

@ Lolita: Thank for the UK luv. I love chatting with people form the Commonwealth of Nations! lol Do hit me up again and leave more comments, and spread the word! Thanks
xoxo,
kk

Unknown said...

Thanks doll now following back :) x

k . . . said...

@ Lolita:
Aww my, thank you L! Your blog is really hot though! About to start editing posts right now.

xoxo,
kk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...