HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pink w/ Chocolate Brown Eye

Original look by TiffanyD/MakeupByTiffanyD [luvs her!] What I'm wearing: *Manly's 80 e/s Palette; light pink, medium pink, deep pink, medium brown, dark brown, light pearly brown as highlight. *Excuse the not wearing any facial makeup, but i just wasn't into it. I did this @ night a few days ago. I have acne scars, deal. Thanks for watching guys!*_*!

7 comments:

Glamour Me Up ♥ said...

looovvee the look!! nice blending love♥

k . . . said...

Aww, thanks so much! Yea, i really did blend that B*%$! in!*_*!

Tiff said...

I love the pink and brown combo, and great blending! Neutral with a little kick :D. I love your earrings too.

k . . . said...

Thank Tiff, appreciate the comment. Are you on YouTube, if so, wats ur link?

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Hey girl, I'm following you now, and you can do the same if you want ;)

FuN and MakeUp said...

love the naturalness..

k . . . said...

Thanx for the insight babes, have a gud one!*_*! I do hope that you will follow me & add me as a friend; http://ksdkemp-houseofkrystia. blogspot.com/!*_*! ttyl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...