HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bright, Neutral Eye

This look was done by using 2 eye shadow palettes, both were inexpensive, drug store brands; Al'Kiss and Baolishi. To re-create look: Prime lids first [i use a cream stick of concealer/foundation/powder that didn't work for my complexion as a primer for my lids!] Use:
  1. a yellow gold e/s [on 1/3 of lid, blend up]
  2. a mid green shade e/s [on the 2/3 of lid, blend and work up]
  3. a soft or dark brown e/s [on the outer v of lid and blend well into crease]
  4. a light or soft yellow/brown/white e/s [below the brow, blend out the harsh line between brow and crease]
  • [Optional] for a dramatic look and thicker lashes, add liquid/shadow liner to upper lash line and blend or smudge in.
  • [Optional] you can replicate this look on the lower lash line by using the same e/s with a smaller brush, a smudger, or pencil brush. add a brown or black pencil/shadow eyeliner on the waterline.
  • add mascara and fill in eyebrow for a completed eye look.
  • For Face:
  1. I used Iman's Cream to Powder Foundation in Clay 3, first with sponge, then blend with a brush. This gave great coverage, because I have a lot of acne scars and it did a great job of concealing that!
  2. I used 2 random blushes that I found, applied to the apples of cheeks, blending in and up.
  3. add to that a #7 soft pink gloss from the Ushas brand, or a pink, gold/bronze lip gloss from Mark, or whatever brand & or colour you prefer. And Viola, you're done!*_*!
Thank you, for who all checked this out!*_*!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Tia

I just checked this out cuz I didn't know what this blogspot thing was, thought you'd just be ranting or w/e lol...but this is really good. You should seriously consider a career in this- or at least a hobby. loves you muah!

k . . . said...

Hey Brittanie, thanks a bunch hun!*_*! Lovies, can't wait till u come back home on Sunday!

k . . . said...

I just noticed that no one has ever commented on my first Makeup Post either! What a bummer, I so cherish this first time post. I was so relieved and proud when I completed it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...