Hola beauty buffs!
I rocked this look today at two church services; to one, I wore a nude lip, the other, a light pink hue. I didn't take any shots of the dress because I was wiped out after having attended an early morning service at my church, then sitting through hours of preaching late into the evening at another church! Maybe later, but do enjoy*_*
- Primer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup by Mark in Skin 6
- Manly 80 Eye shadow Palette #2
- antique gold e/s over inner bottom lid
- a mix of 3 purple/violet e/s [med, deep with shimmer, and dark] apply to outer corner of lid and sweep into crease, blend out
- med. brown e/s over the edge of the violet e/s, blend out
- add a touch of light-med. brown e/s on top of med. brown e/s, blend
- line bottom lashes with gold, brown, and violet e/s
- add a touch of black e/s lightly from outer lid up to the crease, blend out
- for highlight, use either the lightest brown e/s, or the 2nd white e/s and lightly stroke onto brow-bone, blend into brown e/s
- line bottom and top lashes with pencil liner and mascara Neutrogena Weightless Volume in brown/black
- Use a light coat of Chapstick [original]
- Lightly use Elizabeth Arden High Shine Lip Gloss in Radiant Mauve, then get a bit of Victoria Jackson pink-pot gloss, and top with Lip Party from Milani.
- For a more nude lip, which i think would go better, I use Malt lip gloss with Iman Luxury Gloss in Celestial
Thank you all for looking at and for reading through all of that! lol, I just wanted to be thorough. Please leave your comments and follow the blog, xoxo!*_*! -Krystia