HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Saturday, September 12, 2009

EOTD: Summertime Yellow+Green+Bronze Eye

EOTD: Summertime Yellow+Green+Bronze Eye



This look was simply a casual summertime look that I did before I went to the hairdresser and got my hair straightened and cut. I used my Baolishi 7 eye shadow palette for this. If I haven't said it before, the texture of these shadows are a mix of creamy and silky smooth. They are very easy to maneuver and blend, however; you'll have to play around with the types of brushes you use, because of their velvetly texture.

What I used:

-Lips;

Carmex+unknown brand in Malt lip gloss
+a light coating of
Victoria Jackson's pink lip pot

-Eyes;

- Primer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup by Mark in Skin 6
-light dusting of yellow+green+bronze in the crease

+white NYX e/s for highlight
+eyeliner

+
Avon Double End Mascara in black



-Earrings; from Nassau Glamour Girls
-The Bag; didn't get any shots of it, but it's a Dolce & Gabbana rainbow (pink, green, white, orange & dark brown) leather tote

















































































Thank you all for subscribing, following and commenting. Please continue to do so*_*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...