HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Friday, December 25, 2009

FOTD: Mod Classique

Hola beauty buffs!*_*! Here's another hot look that I did earlier this week, on Monday to be exact. I sort of wanted to do a 70's era look; taking inspiration from Twiggy, the model. In her first pictorial spread, she had long, dramatic, baby-doll lashes, and lovely lips. So there's a lot of focus on the eye and lips, that's why they're both so dramatic! lol I love it, let me know if you feel the same!









xoxo














































FOTD: Mod Classique Products Used:
Lips
  • - LA Splash Lip liner Pink Diamonds
  • - L.A. Colors Lipstick Pink-A-Boo
  • - N.Y.C Liquid Lip Shine 538U Pink Sand


Brows
  • -Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara Brown/Black
  • - Avon Brow liner Dark Brown 
  • -Mark Speedway Do Everything Makeup Skin 6




Eyes
  • -Mark Speedway Do Everything Makeup Skin 6
  • - Brown liner base
  • - Nabi Dual eyeliner & shadow black/white
  • -LA Splash Liquid Liner Black
  • - Avon Curves Mascara Black
  • - Manly 80 Palette Eye Shadow white, light brown, med. brown, dark brown


Face


  • - Fashion Fair Bronzing Powder
  • - Black Opal Oil Absorbing Powder Medium Brown
  • - Nabi Blush Brown
  • -NYX Powder Blush Dusty Rose
  • - Color Warehouse pink blush 02

Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect.
xoxo, Krystia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am able to make link exchange with HIGH pr pages on related keywords like [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com]bad credit loans[/url] and other financial keywords.
My web page is www.usainstantpayday.com

If your page is important contact me.
please only good pages, wih PR>2 and related to financial keywords
Thanks
Suexpoofe

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody, awsome website I have found It very useful and it has helped me tons
I hope to give something back and aid other users like this message board has helped me

_________________
[url=http://iphoneusers.com]unlock iphone 4[/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...