HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

FOTD: Totally Falling for You

Hola beauty buffs!*_*! Like I told you all before, I'm back! Today was such a productive one; I woke up earlier than usual and got so much done! At least my breakfast was already made by my twin sister, Krystal; God bless her.
So, I washed the dishes, tidied the kitchen and front-room, looked after my little sister, Brooklyn; bathed and groomed her, then hand-washed and hung out some of her clothes. After all that, I decided to fry up some chicken wings and fries, with mixed veggies and broccoli. The wings came out so nice and crisp, everyone enjoyed them when they got home! Plus, I managed to watch most of the Desperate Housewives reruns on Lifetime, lol.
Oh, and somewhere in between all that, I got carried away while I was dressing this morning; so I just had to snap a few photos of my look. I'm so happy that Krystal got those Kodak digital camera batteries; hopefully they'll last a lot longer than other brands, fingers crossed. So here's the look.
FOTD: Totally Falling for You





Products:
- Face; Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel as primer, Iman Second-to-None-Cream-to-Powder Foundation Clay 3 as all over concealer, blended in, Black Opal Oil-Absorbing-Pressed Powder Medium Brown all over, mixture of LA Girl USA High Definition e/s Tequila Sunrise with MAC MSF Natural Dark Brown all over
- Blush and Contour; NYX Powder Blush Dusty Rose PB02, Fashion Fair Bronzer Powder [which btw I totally misplaced/vanished suddenly, tear!] . . . UPDATE: I found it, sigh!

- Eyes; Mark Speedway Do-Everything Makeup Skin 6 as lid primer, L.A. Colors 5 Colors Metallic e/s EP24 Unforgettable all colours, white highlight, soft brown on lid, dark brown blended on crease, deep brown in crease, pink on brow bone, Clinique High Impact Mascara Black/Brown and Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara Brown/Black, Black Liquid Liner
- Brows; Chestnut Eye Liner to define, Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner Dark Brown to fill, Clinique High Impact Mascara Black/Brown and Avon Astonishing Lengths Mascara Brown as brow gel & set

- Lips; Carmex original to soothe, Elizabeth Arden High Shine Gloss light pink, NYX Goddess of The Night Lip Gloss with Mega Shine Pink Frost [the 'frost' has purple/violet undertones]

Thank so much for stopping by, please leave a comment and come back again!
xoxo, Krystia

5 comments:

em said...

great look- you're glowing! love the eyes xo

Rachel चाँद बच्चे said...

I know I'm a make-up beginner*_* But I love this on you. The colors really bring out your complextion love. Remind me next time when you sleepover to make it a make-up u-haul. Time to take the next step up...haha. And we'll check out the Mac store downtown for new goodies^_^

donnarence said...

very nice fresh look!! i totally love your brows..

Unknown said...

you are so beautiful. I really love this. You can rock bright and neutral looks.

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Nyx chrome shadows are really great although the packaging sucks. They changed it to a better one in their website :)

k . . . said...

Thank you lovely ladies for all of your comments!

Em- right back at you girl.

Quelly/Sweet Pea- a total must do!

Donna- :) i try to work on them and get it right, sometimes it works. i absolutely love your looks and blending skills!

Becky- i'm flattered, thanks for noticing my various looks. i (L) your subtle, cute looks. and no prob, i always follow you through subscription, plus i make time to pop in and comment!

Please come back and comment again!*_*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...