HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Thoughts

Hola beauty buffs!*_*! Hi gal pals. How's it going?! The hustle and bustle of the Christmas season is nearing its peek and is almost at its end; Hallelujah! 
I hope that all my readers and fellow bloggers enjoy their Christmas, Holidays, or whatever you call it. Take a moment to reflect on the past year and give thanks to the one true God, whose birthday it is that we're celebrating for guarding our souls, lives, and families, for getting us through a horrible recession and for providing or preserving jobs when needed. 
If you are a church goer, then attend your yearly Christmas Eve/Morning Services; to remind yourselves of how this season is so Not about us and racking up the best name-brand gifts on the market; to stop being selfish and lend a hand, shelter, or a meal to someone else who truly is in need. 




Also, can I just say thank you to all of my followers, new and old for continuing to show your support. Thank you if you've only visited a few times, commented,  or cboxed! I truly appreciate it. But most of all, I'd like to thank the recent 'surge' of Black/African American followers of late! I know that there are so many Black bloggers out there, yet; we do not support each other enough. Whenever I find a quality blogger, whether their content is beauty or otherwise; I do not hesitate to follow them and show them that they are noticed and loved! So thank you to all of my Black Sistas, Asian, Hispanic, Mixed, and Caucasian Sistas alike!*_*! You are cherished by me and inspire me to produce quality posts. Happy Holidays to all of you.
xoxo




Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect.
xoxo, Krystia

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...