We continued to celebrate through the week; on Friday our uncle got Brooklyn pizza, more ice-cream cake, and ice-cream, mummy got her learning books, Brooklyn's goddy[god-mother] got her a Leap Frog Caterpillar. Then today, we all went to Ardastra Gardens and then went for lunch at 'The Fish Fry' to a restaurant named 'Oh Andros'.
Don't forget to comment on whether you would like for me to post about our family outing and see some cool photos of animals, kay!
FOTD: Cosmic Nature
Back to the look;
- Primer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup by Mark in Skin 6
- Manly 80 Eye Shadow Palette #2. blend 2 shades of yellow and orange e/s in the inner and outer corners of the lid, respectively, bring colour over the crease area; add a sweep of brown e/s over the edge and in-between the yellow and orange e/s, blending as you go.
- use a little bit of matte white e/s from the Manly Palette on the brow. Or you could just skip this step because all of the colour is worked up high on the lid and the light brown e/s will be slightly blended up onto the brow bone.
- Mix Iman Cream Foundation in Clay 3, Black Opal Cream Stick Foundation in Kalahari Sand and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and apply and blend onto face and neck.
- black liquid liner, black pencil liner, Avon Super-Shock Mascara in black, Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara in brown/black
- Chapstick, Malt and Radiant Mauve lip gloss, for a 'nuder' lip. In certain shots, I wore a chocolate-gold lip gloss from Ushas and Avon, for a richer lip. So don't think that my lips are changing colour, I'm simply wearing different glosses, kay.
Thanks for visiting, please comment and follow the blog!