EOTD: Arabic Inspired with i-Mark Eye Shadows
What I used:
- Primer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup by Mark in Skin 6
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Biscotti by Mark- all over lid up to brow, paying special attention to the inner lid area, blend well because it is slightly chalky/cakey
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Fairy Dust - sweep onto brow bone, just above the crease using a back and forth motion until desired coverage is reached
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Tiki - place from outer lid onto the crease
- NYX eye shadow in Black - lightly place onto the outer 'v' of lid to add more depth; and blend well
- line lower lashes with these same shadows
- coat lashes with a primer from the Double end Mascara wand by Avon, then use Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara in brown/black
- use a black pencil liner on lower waterline and line upper lashes with a semi-thick sweep of liquid/gel liner. This adds even more depth.
- comb the brows and use light, short strokes of a brow pencil; Avon brow-pencil in Dark Brown to fill it in
- line the entire lip with a light brown liner then coat with a nude gloss- Celestial from Iman
Thank you for reading, commenting, and following my blog, I truly appreciate the support!*_*!