HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Monday, October 5, 2009

EOTD: Arabic Inspired with i-Mark Eye Shadows


EOTD: Arabic Inspired with i-Mark Eye Shadows

Hola beauty buffs!
With this look, I really wanted to bring something different, to have an unique approach than what I'd normally do, or colours that I don't use much. I decided to utilize some shadows from my i-Mark Custom Pick Eye Shadow collection.









What I used:
Eyes
- Primer: Speedway Do Everything Makeup by Mark in Skin 6
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Biscotti by Mark- all over lid up to brow, paying special attention to the inner lid area, blend well because it is slightly chalky/cakey
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Fairy Dust - sweep onto brow bone, just above the crease using a back and forth motion until desired coverage is reached
- i-mark Custom Pick Shadow in Tiki - place from outer lid onto the crease
- NYX eye shadow in Black - lightly place onto the outer 'v' of lid to add more depth; and blend well
- line lower lashes with these same shadows
- coat lashes with a primer from the Double end Mascara wand by Avon, then use Neutrogena Weightless Volume Mascara in brown/black
- use a black pencil liner on lower waterline and line upper lashes with a semi-thick sweep of liquid/gel liner. This adds even more depth.
- comb the brows and use light, short strokes of a brow pencil; Avon brow-pencil in Dark Brown to fill it in
Lips:
- line the entire lip with a light brown liner then coat with a nude gloss- Celestial from Iman




Thank you for reading, commenting, and following my blog, I truly appreciate the support!*_*!

10 comments:

luvrin said...

I love the golden colour... so beautiful!

CherryColors said...

The wishlist? That's just a widget with only text. And in it I posted the images and text.. :)

Caby said...

Great Look! :)

k . . . said...

- @ Rin & Caby; Thanks girls, i really like this look too*_*
- @ Tamara; thanks for letting me know.

Tiff said...

I love this look, especially the liner and your lip color! I think it's my favorite from you so far.

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Beautiful!! ^__^ I love it~

Anonymous said...

nice look .i love how you wing it out ..its flawless .

k . . . said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments, I'm happy that you approve!*_*!
xoxo,
Krystia

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not post on blogs, but I would love to mention that this post extremely forced me to try and do therefore! really nice post. thanks, here's a similar subject you'll like [url=http://blogs.bigadda.com/mis5092317/2010/10/21/some-great-benefits-of-owning-a-natural-light-alarm-time-clock/]Antique Clocks[/url]

Anonymous said...

very good information you write it very clean. I'm very lucky to get

this info from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...