HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Saturday, October 10, 2009

LOTD: Ardastra Gardens


Hola beauty buffs! The main reason that I titled this post 'Ardastra Gardens' is because that's where my family and I went today.

Ardastra Gardens is The Bahamas' version of a zoo, so to speak. There are lots of exotic and indigenous animals there, such as flamingos, iguanas, turtles, pigeons, Bahamian Boas (snakes), etc. Suffice it to say, that we all had a great time and enjoyed the tour and show very much. 


But for now, I'm just gonna show you the outfit that I wore, while I was out on safari!*_*! I don't know if you guys would like to see photos or videos of this incredible place and piece of nature, cause they are great, if you do, comment letting me know and I'll make a new post with pictures of all the cool animals. Please enjoy and comment.


A sneak peek of me at Arddastra Gardens and flamingos in the background.












Look at what we did and what we saw at Ardastra Gardens!

These are all real-live animals, no joke!
Lemurs

Turtles
Monkey
Iguana
Flamingos
Peacock
Owl




Thanks for visiting and reading my super long, photo heavy post! Come back to the blog and follow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...