HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

April Haul

Hola beauty buffs!*_*! Here's what I was rocking in April, guys! Enjoy.



*Ardell lash grip adhesive for strip lashes: clear* 
*L.A. Colors 3D nail stickers: CNA955* 
*New Air Toe Nail Collection* 
*Beauty Treats eye lashes no.605
*Ardell Lashes no.105



Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect.
 xoxo, Krystia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HEy great haul! I was there when got some of those things.
I'm still wearing the 'H' outta those false toes! lol

Krissy

k . . . said...

Krissy: I kno right?! You still have those on and you even stole some of mine! They're great and easy to use.
xoxo

Unknown said...

ya damn right! You need to buy me some more...Uh, i mean, buy YOU some more....... So that i cud use them!
xoxo

k . . . said...

@kdlkemp
- Right sis, I'll get right in that and hook your toes up again, lol!
-I need to get back into flossing my falsies again as well; wait for payday!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...