HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Friday, July 10, 2009

EOTD: Neutral w/ Purple Eye

Hey beauty buffs! This is a quick and simple eye look that I did to attend a service that was held for my Youth Pastor and his family because they're moving back to Wisconsin. It was truly touching and when I went up to speak and give a testimony of how their whole family has touched me, I started crying, lol, twice! Anywho, this look is real simple guys, especially for those who aren't the greatest with applying colourful e/s, or blending different colours. I used my trusty Manly 80 e/s Palette for the purple e/s and highlight, but I used my Al'Kiss 12 e/s palette for the neutral gold/brown e/s. Pic Heavy
EOTD: Neutral w/ Purple Eye
E/s pics:
Al'Kiss 12 e/s Palette
Manly 80 e/s Palette
Application: -Prime lids. [I used the Mark Do Everything stick in Skin 6 and a cream eye liner/pencil that i found when I cleaned out my room recently] -Apply highlight colour to upper lids. [use any light shade, I used a white e/s] -Now apply any soft brown e/s all over lid to get a neutral look. [use a deeper shade of brown in the crease] Al'Kiss 12 e/s palette -Then apply a bright purple e/s from the lower lid to just under your eye crease. [blend so that there is no harsh line] Manly 80 e/s Palette -Apply a thin line of liquid eyliner. - Mascara [Neutrogena Volumizing mascara in brown/black] -Lipgloss Carmex + Elizabeth Arden's High Shine Lipgloss in Radiant Mauve [I took these pics after the event, so I'm lacking lipgloss] Thanks so much for reading, please leave comments below and follow this blog if you haven't already done so*_*

1 comment:

k . . . said...

This is such a delicate and simple look that I did before, which I just adored and yet no one has ever commented on it! I'm so shamed, lol. It's cool though, not everyone sees beauty in the same things! Maybe someday . . . *_*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...