HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Friend's Wedding

My sister Brittanie's friend got married last week on the 18th of July. Brittanie was an usher in the wedding, and she looked smashing, total knockout!*_*! It was a very lovely ceremony, there was singing and tributes to the couple, it was touching. These are few pictures of the wedding event and from the reception.
The bride and groom at the altar with the pastor and one of her bridesmaids.
My 3 sisters, Brittanie [in the red], Brooklyn [the baby], Krystal [the twin]. Brittanie looked ravishing; she had her nails done, did her own hair in twists, then unloosed them, and wore a gorgeous dress with cute heels.
My baby sister, Brooklyn, posing for the camera.
Krissy & Brooky after the wedding. Me [Krystia] The bride, Dominique still looking gorgeous.These are pics of me [Krystia], on the way to the reception and afterward at home, in a very unique blouse that I picked up at 'french sounding' boutique Downtown, off Bay St., here in Nassau.
Krystal took some pics of herself on the way to and after the party.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...