HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS WHERE THIS THING WILL GO, WILL I EVER KNOW?

Welcome to makeupallies!


A beauty blog for the new, old, in-between, and dedicated beauty buff. I offer glimpses into my makeup routine and a connection to other bloggers. You will find tips and advice along the way. So, please follow the Makeupallies blog as well as other social media and enjoy yourself looking around!


xoxo,

k.k

Saturday, February 13, 2010

FOTD: Smoky Peach

Hola beauty buffs!*_*! This is a really pretty and bright look that I did last weekend. Loves it! I thinks that I'll try it with a deepened purple on the outer corners, what do you think?



  • B. O. Creme Stick Foundation: Heavenly Honey
  • B. O. Oil Absorbing Powder: Medium Brown
  • Coastal Scents 42 Color Double Stack Shimmer Shadow & Blush Palette
  • Nabi Double Sided Eye liner & Shadow: black & white
  • LA Splash Liquid Eye Liner: black
  • LA Splash Lip Liner: Pink Diamonds 
  • another Asian brand Lip Liner
  • Iman Lipstick: Mod
  • N.Y.C. Liquid Lip Shine: Pink Sand
Thanks again to all those who visit and comment, please come back!*_*! Click Follow with Google Friend Connect.
xoxo, Krystia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Kimmy said...

Beautiful look dear, I love the wing liner effect too.

Marce said...

Love this look on you, the shades really flatter your beautiful colouring! XO

k . . . said...

Aww, you're all too sweet! Thanks for the sweetness:)
xoxo

Unknown said...

Gorgeous look Tia!
You look completely ravishing.
That eye shadow is really beautiful. The liner is on point.
And again you have that doe-eyed looked poppin off.

Krissy

k . . . said...

@ Krissy
- Thank you for noticing the attention to detail that I take when putting together my looks! I appreciate the support!
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...